There are several easy kitchen backsplash ideas that you can do yourself without spending a fortune. Painting your own kitchen backsplash, or using simple peel and stick tiles or pre-made wall panels can make the do it yourself kitchen backsplash an easy task.
Other backsplash ideas...
Painting is one of the best and easiest do it yourself kitchen backsplash idea. By using different color you can just mix and match it with the shade of your cabinets and appliances. When painting, you can either use dark colors to make a huge impact or the other way around. If your kitchen is filled with cabinets and counters, with not a lot of space, the use of a painted backsplash will add a little to the mix of metal and wood. You can also spice up the painted kitchen backsplash by adding sponging effects….. just make it your own!
Vinyl wall tiles are another way to create a kitchen backsplash yourself. The vinyl tiles are inexpensive and easy to install… peel and stick. Vinyl tiles are available at all major home supply stores.
Pre-made metal backsplash panels are another way to build a kitchen backsplash. These tiles are easy to install and will give your kitchen a unique look. The panels are available in multiple colors, tones, and textures.... from metallic copper to brushed nickel.
There are a lot of things that you can do yourself to create a kitchen backsplash. These ideas are very convenient to install and will give your kitchen the perfect freshness and style it deserves.
If you are interested in learning more about Kitchen Paint Colors..... read on....
* You get easily overwhelmed by thousands of paint color choices out there and don’t know where to start
* You can’t make up your mind, because a lot of the colors look the same to you, and you don’t know which one is right
* You don’t understand why you have to go through all that agony and overwhelm when all you need is a "simple" beige/gold/green/blue/etc - shouldn’t there be an easier way?
* You feel like you spend more time choosing and stressing out over the paint colors than actually enjoying them
* You want a beautiful, tasteful home, but can’t afford to hire a color consultant
* You hate it when the color that looked perfect on a swatch turns out totally different and all wrong on the walls
* You are tired of buying paint color samples by the dozen and all that endless sampling that leads nowhere
* You would like to try something new, but afraid to make a mistake - so you keep living with the same wall colors all your life
You are going to love Paint Color Cheat Sheets!
It's a shortcut to the "right answers" in a paint color deck - the best thing since sliced bread!
Other Backsplash ideas...